Take Action. You can make a difference.
You can do a lot to reduce teen drug and alcohol use in your community. Apply to join now!
Here are some tips to get you started:
Choose not to drink alcohol or use drugs.
- Decide that drugs and alcohol aren’t for you — and stick to your decision.
- Think about ways to turn down drugs and alcohol in advance. For example, if you play a sport you could say, “No thanks, I’m an athlete so I can’t do that stuff.”
- Involve your parents (or another trusted adult) in your choice. Ask for their help staying substance-free.
Know the Facts.
- Get information on how alcohol and drugs can affect your body.
- Read more about alcohol.
- Get more details about drugs.
- Check out these drug FAQs.
- Information about Vaping and E-cigarettes
- Click here to fill out our online application to join the Youth Coalition
Or, email email@example.com. We are always looking to grow our membership!
P.O. Box 733
Dillon, MT 59725 USA
SW MT Community Health Center
Dillon Elementary School District #10
Edward Jones, Dennis Schurg
Pioneer Federal S & L